- Last Reminder : Your Norton subscription has been expired!
- Your Norton Security subscription has expired!
- Your PC might be unprotected, it can be exposed to viruses and other malware…
- You are eligible for discount: 62% 1yr Renewal Discount, Offer will expire at: 23:59
This is a scam email, do not click Renew Subscription
- Is Norton Security subscription really expired?
- Is Norton Last Reminder email phishing?
- Fake Norton Security scam email?
There are lot of those email has bee reported since early 2022.
DO NOT OPEN AND CLICK RENEW SUBSCRIPTION BUTTON
The email was sent to you to steal your personal information, it is phishing mail.
Never ever try to click the link or adding your personal information.
The email address is from :
What to do if you click the link
Close the window browser immediately.
And shut down the computer as soon as possible,
do not continue or save other works, it may steal your data.
The email looks like a real Norton email but it is phishing mail.
What if you added your personal information already
Did you add your information already? such as…
- Email address
- Home address
- Credit card detail
If you have done it, DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU FIND A TROUBLE.
You may get in a trouble, very risky.
Consider these 3 steps,
- Contact your credit card company
In the most cases, some balance will be deducted within a week as you were registered. The deduction may be happened every month.
So do not leave, contact your credit card company or the bank ASAP!
- Check your email address
If you added your personal email address, try log into your email account
and check if someone else logged into your account or not.
In the most email providers, suspicious access to your account will be blocked
and gives you warning email. So check your inbox!
- Change your password
If you added just email address, change the password asap.
If you added your card detail, change the bank password too!
Also, you can temporally stop the card, most cases you can do it online
but if not contact customer call centre as soon as possible.
If you open the email,
Last Reminder : Your Norton subscription has been expired!
DO NOT CLICK RENEW SUBSCRIPTION button!
If you have clicked it,
close the browser or email asap,
and shut down the computer too.
If you have already added your personal information,
1. Contact your credit card company or bank,
you can temporally stop the card and change the password.
2. Check your email account and warning email of suspicious access
Usually these are blocked but make sure you change to a new password
Do not leave until you get in a trouble,
there is a high risk of your personal information leak.